Friday, August 21, 2009

well lookie here

Hi - How are you doing?? It's been a while hasn't it? I have a lot to update you on.. but first, let me say that I am glad it is the weekend! Take the time this weekend to sit and relax with a GOOD bottle of wine. 

We have moved in to our new house and love it. Everything is finally finding its place and starting to look like "our" home. We've had a few visitors and get excited every time someone comes over to take a tour. 

Megan has started back to school this past week. She has a great attitude towards everything and I can't wait to hear more about her kids. She is busy decorating the classroom and figuring out how she is going to approach teaching this year. She will do great! 

Zack graduated last weekend and is now a full time employee of Rynoranger Investments :) - His first order of duty every day is to meet me at the gym and get a good workout! We have started every day this past week this way and so far, so good. Going to be a great year !! 

Things have been more or less status quo for me. Things are buzzing a little louder around town with students returning. It has been nice to have more activity around Northgate and seeing more new faces at Pita Pit/Northgate Vintage. 

Personally, I am hoping to get the extra bedroom in our house setup to begin writing music and working on an album of sorts. Inspiration seems to come easier in a comfortable environment - well.. actually it can also come from being in an uncomfortable environment as well! haha  - Just depends on the type of music. 

Some of you may know that I bought a 1972 Chevy Pickup a few months ago. I love this truck and have really bonded with it!  I'll try and get some pics of it up soon so you can see how it looks. 

Have a great weekend and I'll update you more soon xoxo 


2 comments:

  1. Favorite Big Brother & Ranch-hand,
    I love reading what you and Megan are up to!! I can't wait to hear your album when it comes out! I need some new tunes:) It makes me so happy to think of you and Megan enjoying your beautiful new home, and you and Zack having this year to work together. I have a feeling this year is going to be legendaryl
    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto!!! Cant wait to see what new things you all have done since we left!

    Fun reading your blog..

    love you two,

    mg

    ReplyDelete