Wednesday, July 8, 2009

brief update

Got up this morning feeling a bit thinner - and what do you know? 177.0 lbs - that is exactly 10 pounds lighter than I was when I started 5 weeks ago.  7 weeks to go and lets see if another 10 lbs can be shed!

I'm feeling good and getting in better shape everyday.  

In other news - we have been getting ready to move into our new house.  The apartment is kind of a wreck - but in a very good way. We have most of our belongings in boxes and are just itching to get out of here and in our new place. 

Megan has been doing the hard part of packing while I have basically been on the lookout for boxes :)  Oh and I have been trying to sell everything I can on craigslist with the hopes that this will free up some money to do some improvements... 

Those that know me are probably shaking their head thinking "typical" . 

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend with family and friends. 

If you are reading this, I also hope you are doing well!


2 comments: